Sunday, March 14, 2010

Page designs

So i've pretty much designed the pages for my portfolio, layers are intact incase I decide to change anything as the class goes on. I'm not sure what we're going to be doing in class next week but I also decided to try linking my pages together with a bit of actionscript (based on my old project.) I managed to get every page to work except for the home page, i'm not really sure why it doesnt work, but here are the images of what they are going to look like:
here is my home page.. I designed the page layout in photoshop, using my own artwork (self promotion) and then I imported the background into the flash library, only it shows up much darker in flash than it does in photoshop and i'm not sure how to change that.




this is my bio page... Because I have a gallery page I didn't want to use the same images throughout the portfolio, so i quickly made a new image in illustrator.



for my gallery i've used thumbnails and a scroll bar, so if you click on the thumbnails a larger image pops up. Looking at this page in small view I think im gonna change it a bit... the green bar near the top looks too big. Originally that was where the thumbnails were, but I decided to change it to the side.




my resume page I haven't decided how to present yet... I'm deciding between having my resume as text on the page, or as a download (if I can do that) it would probably look neater as a download... but then the page would also look pretty empty

No comments:

Post a Comment