Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In Week 3

By now I think we were supposed to have our site plan figured out. The navigation system that I am using is pretty basic looking compared to what we are doing in class (with the rotating and what not) but I wanted my buttons bar to be consistent through all the pages and focus on the images that are shown, rather than the navigation.
We had a play around with the trace bitmap function, which looks pretty cool but I'm probably not going to use that either (sorry)! Because I want my webpage to be like a career portfolio, i'm not using other peoples artwork or photos (i'm not using photos at all actually). I've used my own images for each page, so I don't need to play around with the trace bitmap to make it my own, as they already are my own! Although I think it would look pretty cool if you wanted to animate the colours a little bit, since once is transformed you can select blocks of colour and do what you want with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment