Sunday, April 18, 2010

Final thoughts!

Overall, i'm happy with how it turned out, and I feel like i've learnt some new components of flash even though I used a different coding! It's been an interesting process, and I would love to keep learning flash... maybe one day i'll be able to wrap my head around AS3 and create something incredible and awesome! (I looked at a few flash sites for inspiration that awestruck me)

http://www.2advanced.com/

I really like how this website is set out, I like menu at the bottom that pops up when you hover over something (like the preferences link) and I especially like the images. This is something i'd love to work towards... in the very far future most likely!

P.S I changed my word document to a pdf as suggested and changed the coding to find it, when I tested it the page crashed so i'm not sure if it worked or if it doesn't accept it. Either way, its just a test document at the moment until I have a useful resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment