Sunday, April 18, 2010

audio and parts of my site

I did put audio on my buttons in the flash file, but personally I find it annoying when sites have sound, so my volume is always off.
In retrospect I wish I hadn't just gone ahead and made my site based on the coding I used in my last flash class, but my thoughts when I started were if I get it done now, I have more time to work on other projects. That was the advantage of using the same coding as last time, but the advantages of using the code given in this class would be that I could have text descriptions on my gallery page. I didn't want to go through and change everything again though, because I already put all this effort into it!! I still haven't received a reply from Luis about the action script I would need.

No comments:

Post a Comment